Irvine Family Resource Center is excited to offer a 4-week parenting series called Helping Your Child Succeed In School aimed at supporting K-6th parents.
Classes will be held at the Creekside Education Center on March 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th from 6:00PM-8:00PM. Parents will have an opportunity to increase their awareness and engage in discussions surrounding these topics:
- Understanding brain development
- Helping your child with social skills for school and life success
- Promoting school success with healthy habits
- Organization for school success and stopping homework battles
- Use of encouragement and positive discipline for capable students
- Influence your child through learning
The cost is $50 per person/$65 per couple. Parents can pay with cash or a check made out to IUSD OR a new added feature to help parents register and pay by credit card is being provided within their MySchoolBucks account. Here is the link Helping your child succeed in school - Parenting Series K-6th grade. Please contact Tracy Larson at 949-936-7501 or email@example.com to register.